The Blackburn HAWKS are pleased to announce the details of season tickets and admission prices for the 2013/14 season.
Season tickets will go on sale tomorrow at 9am, priced at £80 for adults and £40 for children – a saving of £11 and £9 respectively.
Season ticket holders will also receive £1 admission to all Blackburn Eagles NIHL N2 games and will be able to reserve their favourite seat at the arena for every regular season league and cup game free of charge.
For the first time in nearly a decade, admission prices will increase slightly from £6 to £6.50 (£3 to £3.50 for children). The new prices will directly support the team, with every penny from the increase going directly towards attracting new talent to the Hawks and supporting the players throughout the season.
Despite the changes, Blackburn Hawks retain some of the cheapest match-day admission prices in the league and offer excellent value for money.
See below for full details, terms and conditions:
Blackburn Hawks ticketing 2013/14:
Adult Season Ticket
£80.00 (includes all regular season league games and reserved seat)
Child Season Ticket
£40.00 (includes all regular season league games)
Adult General Admission
£6.50 (Available at the gate only)
Child General Admission
£3.50 (Available at the gate only)
Season Ticket holders will also receive:
Admission to all Blackburn Eagles home games for only £1.00
Their choice of reserved seat (subject to availability) free of charge (normally £10)
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1) Children are classed as 15 years and under.
2) Season Ticket is valid for ENL league games only (Excludes pre-season, challenge games, cup fixtures and playoffs).
3) Two passport photos per person are required on application for Season Ticket.
4) Season Ticket is non-transferable.
5) A completed Season Ticket application form, photos and payment must to be made in person only at the Blackburn Arena ticket office.
6) Standard Arena card charges apply.
7) Season Tickets will be made available for collection ahead of the first home game (further details to be announced).